SOUSVIDETOOLS® THERMAL CALCULATOR
SUITABLE FOR ALL FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS
Designed for sous vide cooking the Sousvidetools Thermal Circulator is a mountable thermal circulator that guarantees a temperature stability of 0.03°C between 20°C to 100°C on all cooking pots up to 65 litres and is quickly assembled to any pot with its clamp. Its space saving design allows for quick storage and movement between locations
Fine Dining Restaurants, Gastro-Pubs, Hotels and any Food Establishment
Works best up to a 65Litre Capacity
5 Year parts and labour
The Sousvidetools Thermal Circulator is the most heavy duty unit on the market. A 2 kw heating element means faster heating times, so time spent waiting for the cooking vessel to reach temperature is minimal. An inbuilt energy saving device automatically turns on once the unit reaches temperature. It has been designed to provide flexibility and convenience for chefs who want to use their own kitchen vessels up to 65 Litres or have limited space in the kitchen as it is simply mounted on any vessel by using its attachment clamp. It is also an ideal unit for chefs who only wish to cook sous vide occasionally. When not in use it can be easily stored away taking up little space.
Working temperatures are from 20°C to 100°C, with accuracy 0.03°C. Actual temperature is clearly displayed to 0.1°C. There is audio/visual notification at the end of the set period after which the circulator still continues to operate at the set temperature. You can easily set temperatures at the push of a button on the wipe clean control panel. For even more convenience there are 5 pre-programmes that can store your most used times and temperatures. The entire case is constructed from high quality stainless steel. The heater and stirrer mechanism are surrounded by a stainless steel cage which prevents pouches coming into contact with them. This cage can be quickly removed to assist cleaning.This model includes a 5 year parts and labour warranty.
- High precision sous vide thermal circulator with temperature control
- Bright LED working temperature display
- IP X3 water protection rated stainless steel structure which means can stand up to the toughest working conditions
- 2KW Heating element
- Designed to fit to any round or flat cooking vessel with a minimum depth of 16.5cm by means of a clamp
- Best performances up to 65 litres
- Working temperature 20°C to 100°C, accuracy 0.03°C.
- 5 pre-programmes
- Offers exceptional temperature stability
- Energy saving mode that reduces energy consumption to a mere 20 watts in cook and hold mode without any loss of temperature control, perfect for the cost conscious green chef.
- Low level water protection device switches off the sous vide in case of accidental use without water
- Circulating pump to eliminate cold and hot spots
- Temperature sensor to prevent overload and overheating
- A convenient stainless steel handle makes it easy to carry
- Dimensions:-380(h) x 130(w) x 260(d)mm
- 5 Year Parts and Labour Warranty