HENKELMAN FALCON 80
FLOOR STANDING VACUUM PACKAGING MACHINE
All stainless steel construction lower part with wear-resistant, epoxy coated aluminium chamber and hood, inbuilt Busch 100M3/hr vacuum pump, (63 M3/hr for single phase) clear view glass panel in the hood with two gas struts for smooth lid opening, lid close lock when not in use, sealing bars mounted in the hood, optional slant plate with adjustable backstop for liquid or sous-vide pouches, digital control system with 10 program menu and Busch vacuum pump conditioning program, vacuum stop facility for liquid products.
The perfect solution for (raw or cooked) for restaurants, sous-vide applications and test kitchens.
Optional stainless steel cabinet available with two shelves for vacuum pouch storage, lockable swivel wheels on one end.
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||900x820x1070 mm|
|Pump capacity||100 m3/h|
|Machine cycle||15-40 sec|
|Voltage||400V-3-50Hz (other voltages available)|
|Power||3,0 – 5,0 KW|
- Single and double chamber floor models
- Stainless steel housing
- Aluminium vacuum chamber
- Aluminium lid with sightglass
- Easily removable silicon holders
- Sealing mechanism mounted in lid
- Insert plates for adjusting vacuum chamber height
- Vacuum Optimal final vacuum 99,98% (0,2 Mbar)
- Gas-flush for product protection and longer shelf life
- Soft-air for protection of product and packaging
- Double Seal 2 x 3.5 mm convex sealing wire
- Digital Control Time control / 10 default programs
- Sensor Control Set percentage pressure for vacuum and gas functions for accurate and constant packaging results
- STOP button for partial/full cycle interrupt
- Digital maintenance program for pump / Operating hours counter / Service indicator programs / Sleeper function etc.